Customs Clearance Of Goods And Vehicles
Home / Procurement Logistics / Customs Clearance Of Goods And Vehicles
Consulting, payment calculation, registration of accompanying documents, declaration.
The movement of goods and vehicles across the customs border is the import of goods and vehicles into the customs territory or their export. The movement of goods and vehicles across the border does not include movement by water or air without stopping at a port or airport. Prohibitions and restrictions on the movement of goods and vehicles are established by international treaties and rules of international organizations.
According to the legislation, all goods and vehicles transported across the customs border are subject to customs clearance and customs control.
Customs control is carried out in relation to goods and vehicles, in relation to the customs declaration, documents and information about goods, as well as in relation to persons associated with the movement of goods across the border or persons crossing the border.
The places of movement of goods across the customs border are specialized checkpoints, distinguished by the type of international traffic, the nature of international traffic and the mode of operation.
Customs control is carried out in the customs control zone, in particular along the state border; places of customs operations; places of unloading and reloading (transshipment) of goods, their customs inspection and customs inspection; places of parking of vehicles transporting goods under customs control.
Customs control zones can be permanent or temporary (if they are created for the duration of customs control, cargo and other operations).
Goods and vehicles are under customs control from the moment of crossing the customs border and until: the moment of placement under customs procedures for release for domestic consumption; placement of goods under customs procedures for refusal in favor of the state or destruction; conversion to state property; actual export from the customs territory.
The customs authorities also carry out customs control after the release of the goods within three years from the end of the stay of the goods under customs control.
You can get advice, order customs clearance of goods and vehicles on any continent, arrange internal customs transit, get assistance in obtaining licenses and certificates, as well as use additional services.
- Declaration of goods and vehicles issued in the modes “export”, ” release for domestic consumption (import)”, “international customs transit”.
- Declaration of goods and vehicles issued in the modes “temporary import/export”, “processing in the customs territory”, “processing for domestic consumption”.
- Registration in the export mode for “processing outside the customs territory” with re-import, including control over the repaired equipment.
- Customs transit clearance at border customs posts.
- Declaration of international postal items.
- Declaration of goods issued in the “movement of supplies” mode intended for consumption and sale on board an aircraft, sea (river) vessels, railway transport.
- Declaration of goods issued for the purpose of sales in duty-free shops.
- Representation in disputes with customs authorities on issues of violation of customs rules, adjustment of customs value, challenging the actions and omissions of officials in administrative and judicial proceedings.
- Assistance in obtaining CARNET ATA for simplified and accelerated registration of goods in the “temporary import/temporary export” modes in connection with exhibitions and fairs, as well as for the movement of commercial samples, professional, demonstration equipment and some other categories of goods across the border.
- Assistance in opening temporary customs control zones.
- Assistance in obtaining classification solutions that allow you to speed up the customs clearance procedure, use preferential interest rates of customs duties.
- Declaration of excisable goods – alcohol-containing products, tobacco products, fuel and oils, as well as vehicles that do not fall under the payment of excise taxes, self – propelled vehicles, perfumes and cosmetics, issued at the customs posts of the excise customs.
- Declaration of goods and vehicles on the territory of foreign states.
- Registration of EX 1 in the EU countries.
- Consulting in the field of foreign economic activity and customs declaration.
- Control over the correctness of the registration of shipping documents.
- Advising on the correctness of the international contract and the choice of terms of delivery of Incoterms, including the letter of credit form of payment.
- Assistance in obtaining a certificate of the country of origin of the product form A (Certificate of Origin form A) on the territory of a foreign state.
- Information support for private and corporate clients in the mode-24 hours / 7 days.
- Analysis of the Customer’s business, development of individual logistics solutions.
- Personal account management, assigning an employee to a private and corporate client.
- Preparation of economic justifications, delivery schedules, PPR, provision of supporting documents.
- On-line broadcasts of work on the Customer’s smartphone, drone shooting, photo and video reports.
- Cargo movement monitoring (tracking reports), reports on completed work.
- Individual payment schedule, including installments.
- Work during non-working hours, weekends and holidays at the request of the Customer.
The accuracy of the accompanying documents is 50% of the successful release of the product. We will help you save money and speed up the passage of customs formalities.
Graphics Cards GeForce RTX 3070
Hard Disk Drive(HDD) Western Digital Ultrastar$520.00 – $820.00
HDD Seagate Exos X16$520.00 – $820.00