Warehouse processing of goods for eCommerce, picking up parcels, distribution, working with returns
Fulfillment for eCommerce optimizes the cost of warehouse processing and eliminates errors when picking parcels, which saves the eCommerce profit on maintaining its own warehouse and the staff of employees engaged in picking orders and warehouse accounting.
You can order fulfillment on any continent, as well as take advantage of additional services.
- Creating eCommerce.
- Development of a strategy to strengthen brand positioning and marketing support for sales.
- Promotion of eCommerce and products on the Web.
- Securing payments.
- Batch accounting of stored articles, goods by: size, color, batch, serial numbers.
- Pre-sale preparation of goods, preparation for marketing campaigns.
- Checking balances on-line, warning about critically small balances by article.
- Integration with the website, accounting system and accounting systems.
- Packaging of goods in shrink wrap, blister (contour cell) packaging.
- Management of communications with the Customer, informing about the availability of goods in stock and the current location of the goods in transit.
- Picking up several items (bundling), gift sets.
- Create metro units – identical items packed together.
- Application of non-standard marking.
- Translation of stickers into the language of the country of sale of goods.
- Production of branded stickers and product stickers.
- Production of packaging materials according to customer requirements.
- Packaging branding.
- Providing your own packaging materials.
- Registration of accompanying documents, printing of address labels.
- Transfer of the goods to courier services or to the Russian Post, export of the return.
- Registration of returned items with the reason for the return.
- Assessment of the condition of the product.
- Repackaging of suitable items and disposing of decommissioned items.
- Design and construction of warehouse complexes.
- Loading of warehouse space of partner companies, warehouse management and optimization of warehouse processes.
- Installation and maintenance of a warehouse management system.
- Hiring and training of warehouse personnel.
- Rent and maintenance of warehouse equipment.
- Sale and installation of additional equipment, racks.
- Cargo insurance of Customers with full coverage of insurance risks.
- Information support for private and corporate clients in the mode-24 hours / 7 days.
- Analysis of the Customer’s business, development of individual logistics solutions.
- Personal account management, assigning an employee to a private and corporate client.
- Preparation of economic justifications, delivery schedules, PPR, provision of supporting documents.
- On-line broadcasts of work on the Customer’s smartphone, drone shooting, photo and video reports.
- Cargo movement monitoring (tracking reports), reports on completed work.
- Individual payment schedule, including installments.
- Work during non-working hours, weekends and holidays at the request of the Customer.
Fulfillment optimizes the costs of an eCommerce. On days with no workloads, you only pay for packed parcels and do not keep a staff working unevenly.
MSI GeForce RTX 3090 Graphics CardsSpecifications GeForce RTX 3090 NVIDIA CUDA 10496 Cores Clock speed with 1.70 GHz acceleration Video memory capacity 24 GB GDDR6 Memory Performance Maximum video card temperature (°C) 93 Power consumption (W) 350 Recommended system power requirements (W) (2) 750 Optional 2x PCIe 8-pin power Connectors To buy great new Graphics Cards in boxes are shipped straight from the factory. Each hard drive is packed in a sealed bag 5000
$620.00 – $820.00