Acceptance of goods in the warehouse, quality control, quantity control, sorting of goods, packaging, labeling, waste disposal
The intermediate stage between the receipt and shipment of goods is called primary processing. Primary cargo handling involves a number of warehouse operations performed in a certain sequence, according to the pattern or taking into account the wishes of the Customer, in accordance with the Warehouse Storage Agreement.
It offers primary cargo handling on any continent, repackaging, sorting by product line, labeling, etc.
- Checking the name of the cargo and counting the number of packages, their compliance with the documents, the quality and integrity of the package.
- Photographing cargo packages, detected damage, defective products.
- Drawing up the acceptance certificate.
- Production of wooden, metal crating of fragile cargo.
- Application of warning labels and handling signs on the packaging with cargo, barcodes on pallets and cargo spaces.
- Provision of wooden and plastic pallets for storage and transportation.
- Return of transport pallets to the sender.
- Repackaging of goods in consumer, additional and transport containers.
- Raspallechivanie, brute force, zapallechivanie cargo.
- Stretching of cargo placed on transport pallets, separate cargo spaces.
- Repacking of palletized cargo in the “warehouse-motor vehicle” variant, non-palletized cargo in boxes, crates or bags in the “container – motor vehicle” or “container – warehouse – motor vehicle” variant.
- Detection of defects during the acceptance of the cargo, return of defective products to the sender.
- Disposal of defective products.
- Mixing of cargo when loading into a motor vehicle.
- Sorting by product line items.
- Preparation of accompanying documentation and reporting.
- Design and construction of warehouse complexes.
- Loading of warehouse space of partner companies, warehouse management and optimization of warehouse processes.
- Installation and maintenance of a warehouse management system.
- Hiring and training of warehouse personnel.
- Rent and maintenance of warehouse equipment.
- Sale and installation of additional equipment, racks.
- Cargo insurance of Customers with full coverage of insurance risks.
- Information support for private and corporate clients in the mode-24 hours / 7 days.
- Analysis of the Customer’s business, development of individual logistics solutions.
- Personal account management, assigning an employee to a private and corporate client.
- Preparation of economic justifications, delivery schedules, PPR, provision of supporting documents.
- On-line broadcasts of work on the Customer’s smartphone, drone shooting, photo and video reports.
- Cargo movement monitoring (tracking reports), reports on completed work.
- Individual payment schedule, including installments.
- Work during non-working hours, weekends and holidays at the request of the Customer.
We consistently process the goods, in accordance with the rules of primary processing, in order to minimize the risk of damage to the goods during transportation and waste disposal.
MSI GeForce RTX 3090 Graphics CardsSpecifications GeForce RTX 3090 NVIDIA CUDA 10496 Cores Clock speed with 1.70 GHz acceleration Video memory capacity 24 GB GDDR6 Memory Performance Maximum video card temperature (°C) 93 Power consumption (W) 350 Recommended system power requirements (W) (2) 750 Optional 2x PCIe 8-pin power Connectors To buy great new Graphics Cards in boxes are shipped straight from the factory. Each hard drive is packed in a sealed bag 5000
MSI GeForce RTX 3070Specifications GeForce RTX 3070 NVIDIA CUDA 5888 Cores Clock speed with 1.73 GHz acceleration Video memory capacity 8 GB GDDR6 Memory Performance Maximum video card temperature (°C) 93 Power consumption (W) 220 Recommended system power requirements (W) 650 Optional 1x PCIe 8-pin power Connectors To buy great new Graphics Cards in boxes are shipped straight from the factory. Each hard drive is packed in a sealed bag 1600