$3,300.005.00 out of 5 1 1 Gigabyte AORUS GeForce RTX 3080 XTREME
Consolidation, storage and handling of cargo, inventory management
The main purpose of the warehouse is the distribution of material flows due to the concentration of stocks, their storage and further delivery to consumers. The need for storage facilities arises at every stage of the movement of material flows, starting from the storage and distribution of raw materials, finished products and ending with their return and processing. Warehouses are a key link in the logistics chain that has a significant impact on the dynamics of commodity prices, supply and demand.
The costs of warehouse operations, rent and maintenance increase the cost of the goods, and various kinds of losses – damage to the goods, its natural aging, theft, are the negative side of warehousing. In addition, the need to store goods leads to a halt in financial flows and negatively affects the trade balance. The need for warehousing has a positive impact on the product only when it allows you to reduce costs and achieve a favorable price by achieving a balance of supply and demand.
Depending on the location and role in the logistics chain, warehouses are divided into groups – supply (for storing raw materials, materials and components), production (for storing production tools, spare parts, etc.), sales (for storing finished products at a manufacturing enterprise), intermediary or transport-transshipment (for storing finished products during transportation, distribution to end users).
According to the design characteristics of warehouses are divided into – closed, semi-closed and open. According to the specifics and nomenclature of stored goods – universal (for storing a wide range of products) and specialized (for storing homogeneous products). According to the degree of mechanization of warehouse operations – non-mechanized, mechanized, automated, automatic.
Warehouse operations performed in the warehouse depend on the tasks and goals of warehousing-creating a consumer assortment, preparing goods for sale, warehousing and storage, combining (consolidating) batches of products for subsequent transportation, working with returns.
The capacity of the material flow determines the number of warehouses and their territorial proximity to the final consumer. This proximity allows you to respond to demand in a timely manner and reduce the cost of lost sales.
When choosing a warehouse network system, enterprises should focus on demand. When choosing a centralized storage system, inventory will be accumulated in a central warehouse and delivered to end users through a system of regional warehouses, while in a decentralized system, inventory will be accumulated in a network of warehouses located in close proximity to the consumer. The latter option is effectively used for the delivery of small batches of goods with a high delivery frequency.
Goods DDP offers a choice of warehouses of various categories and purposes, depending on the Customer’s goals. We are ready to develop an effective system of distribution of material flows of the client company.
You can order responsible storage, rent a warehouse on any continent, as well as use additional services.
What We Offer?
Purchase of raw materials, materials and components
Delivery of raw materials, materials and components to the warehouse of consolidation, storage. Formation of a cargo batch for subsequent transportation to the manufacturer’s warehouse.
Transportation of raw materials, materials and components
Preparation of a cargo shipment for transportation, organization of shipment processes, delivery of raw materials, materials and components to the manufacturer’s warehouse, customs declaration and certification.
Production and finished product inventory management
Production inventory management, preparation of finished product batches for subsequent distribution, sorting, repacking, labeling, delivery to central and regional warehouses.
Distribution of finished products
Delivery of goods to the end user, work with retail, wholesale customers, distribution and dealer networks, management of return flows.
- Combined and general cargo.
- Oversized and heavy loads.
- Dangerous goods.
- Perishable goods.
- Liquid and bulk cargo.
- Passenger cars and construction equipment.
- Live animals.
- Wide-format glass.
- Rolled steel.
Depending on the overall and weight characteristics of the cargo, as well as the technical conditions, we can use various warehouses and storage complexes.
- Production – for working with finished goods of the same nomenclature.
- Raw materials – for processing homogeneous products and supplying production facilities.
- Finished products – to transform the production range into a commercial range.
- Sorting and distribution-for the accumulation of current stocks of products.
- Transit and transshipment-for accepting cargo for batch storage.
- Wholesale trade – for the supply of goods to retail chains.
- Revolving-for reloading complete units from one vehicle to another.
- Responsible storage – for storage, storage and protection of products.
- Complete sets – for forming customer orders.
- Accumulative-for receiving small batches of products and further sending large batches.
- Seasonal storage – for storing and processing goods of seasonal storage.
- General goods-for processing and storing food and non-food products.
- Open – for storage of bulky cargo, construction materials, and machinery.
- Semi-closed-for storing goods that require protection from precipitation.
- Information support for private and corporate clients in the mode-24 hours / 7 days.
- Analysis of the Customer’s business, development of individual logistics solutions.
- Personal account management, assigning an employee to a private and corporate client.
- Preparation of economic justifications, delivery schedules, PPR, provision of supporting documents.
- On-line broadcasts of work on the Customer’s smartphone, drone shooting, photo and video reports.
- Cargo movement monitoring (tracking reports), reports on completed work.
- Individual payment schedule, including installments.
- Work during non-working hours, weekends and holidays at the request of the Customer.
Thanks to the optimization of internal and external logistics, we are able to debug the system of communication with suppliers, develop optimal order models and organize inventory management.
MSI GeForce RTX 3070Specifications GeForce RTX 3070 NVIDIA CUDA 5888 Cores Clock speed with 1.73 GHz acceleration Video memory capacity 8 GB GDDR6 Memory Performance Maximum video card temperature (°C) 93 Power consumption (W) 220 Recommended system power requirements (W) 650 Optional 1x PCIe 8-pin power Connectors To buy great new Graphics Cards in boxes are shipped straight from the factory. Each hard drive is packed in a sealed bag 1600
$520.00 – $820.00